The COVID-19 pandemic has undoubtedly caused numerous headaches as business owners and employers navigate through these difficult times. Many common concerns we’ve heard have been related to the controversial topic around vaccination freedoms and workplace rights. Common questions asked include:
- What to do when your employees refuse to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- What are your rights and responsibilities concerning unvaccinated employees?
- Can you mandate vaccinations?
On 15th December 2021 at 2pm, our very own Lucinda Frantz, Senior Solicitor, and I (Adrian) will host a Zoom webinar on the practical legal outline of current issues for Australian employers relating to COVID-19:
- Whether employers can let their unvaccinated employees work?
- Whether employers can mandate that their employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- What to do when employees refuse to be vaccinated?
- How to best protect your business from legal risks relating to COVID-19.
The first half of the webinar will cover all of these areas and we will have the opportunity to do Q&A in the second half of this one-hour session.
To register, click here: https://bit.ly/3Da5gYl